TAG mobile offers government assisted Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) services to low income families and individuals in Maine. Maine is the northernmost U.S. state in New England and the largest, accounting for almost half of the region’s entire land area. Is known for its rocky coastline, maritime history and nature areas like the granite and spruce islands of Acadia National Park. It is the largest province by area and the second-largest by population. The most populous city in Maine is Portland. Augusta is the capital city of Maine.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is an FCC benefit program that provide discount on monthly broadband Internet access service and discount on certain connected devices to eligible households. Eligibility will be determined by the National Verifier. An ACP eligible household is limited to one monthly service discount and a single one-time device discount. The benefits cannot be transferred to other individuals. Discounted devices are subject to availability. Eligible consumers may get ACP service from TAG Mobile provider.
We offer Lifeline discounts to qualified Maine customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Who is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
A household is eligible to receive an ACP discount if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for a household of that size;
- Receives benefits from certain federal assistance programs: Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC) Program, or Lifeline;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s qualifying low-income program.
TAG Mobile Eligible Lifeline Customers Receive
- 8.5 GB Data every month
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited text every month
TAG Mobile FREE lifeline Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
To get more details on how to get the above tag mobile free lifeline are included with ACP or and to check for eligibility, you can log on to www.tagmobile.com