Kentucky is a state in the Southeastern region of the United States. Its capital is Frankfort, and its two largest cities are Louisville and Lexington. Kentucky provides offers government assisted Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) services to qualifying families and individuals in Kentucky. Kentucky also offers free phone services for those living on tribal lands in Kentucky.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that provides discounts on monthly broadband Internet access service and certain connected devices. The ACP monthly service and device discounts cannot be transferred to another household or individual.
Who is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
A household is eligible to receive an ACP discount if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for a household of that size;
- Receives benefits from certain federal assistance programs: Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC) Program, or Lifeline;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s qualifying low-income program.
TAG Mobile Eligible lifeline customers will receive
- 8.5 GB LTE Data every month
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited text every month
TAG Mobile FREE lifeline Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Enroll to the Kentucky ACP Service. For additional information or any queries, please contact our customer service. TAG Mobile representative will be happy to answer your questions and assure you receive the appropriate application.