TAG Mobile is one of the leading providers of Free Lifeline Service in Wisconsin. It offers government assisted wireless services to low-income families and individuals across the country. The Free Lifeline Service ensures eligible individuals and families don’t miss out on the opportunities and security that come with a reliable phone connectivity. The Free Lifeline Service program is aimed at making phone service affordable by offering considerable discounts to eligible consumers, enabling them to stay connected with their family and friends. Through Free Lifeline Service in Wisconsin, TAG Mobile has been providing much-needed access to emergency services, jobs, business opportunities and much more.
TAG Mobile is glad to be associated with Wisconsin, the greatest and the most prominent city in the ‘Madison. Wisconsin is a is a state in the upper Midwestern United States. Madison is the capital of Wisconsin. The state is also famous for its beer, particularly and historically in Milwaukee. Manufacturing (especially paper products), information technology, cranberries, ginsengand tourism are also major contributors to the state’s economy.
TAG Mobile ensures you are in touch with your loved ones even when you’re a long way off on any of those highways. Through the Lifeline program, we ensure that each of our customers in the state is always connected with family and friends.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with Dallas through Free Lifeline Phone Service. By offering 1000 FREE minutes every month, TAG Mobile Lifeline ensures you’re always connected with your family and friends.
Eligible Customers for TAG Mobile Wisconsin Free Phone Service receive:
- 4.5 GB LTE Data every month
- 1000 FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE text every month
TAG Mobile Wisconsin Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligibility Programs for Lifeline Service Include:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “Badger Care” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Wisconsin Works (W-2)
- National School Lunch Program’s free lunch program (NSLP)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
For further information or any queries, please contact our TAG Mobile customer care representative will be happy to answer your questions and assure you receive the appropriate application.