The Lifeline service is a federally funded government program and was established with an aim to provide free phones service to low-income consumers across the country. The program ensures they do not miss out on the opportunities and security that come with phone service. The Lifeline program is aimed at making phone service affordable by offering Free Lifeline Service in California to eligible consumers. This enables them to stay connected with their family and friends, and also provides much-needed access to emergency services, jobs, and business opportunities.
California is bounded by the U.S. state of Oregon to the north, by the states of Nevada and Arizona to the east, by the Mexican state of Baja California to the south, and by the Pacific Ocean to the west.
California is surrounded by the U.S. state of Oregon to the north, by the states of Nevada and Arizona to the east, by the Mexican state of Baja California to the south, and by the Pacific Ocean to the west.
The fluid nature of the state’s social, economic, and political life became so widely by the introduction of people from other states and countries has for centuries made California a lab for testing new methods of living. California’s population, concentrated mostly along the coast, is the most urban in the United States, with more than three-fourths of the state’s people surviving in the Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego urban areas. Despite its urbanization and the loss of land to industry, California still leads the country in agricultural production.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated through California Free Lifeline Phone Service. Under the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) plan TAG Mobile offers 8GB LTE data, Unlimited Talk and Text FREE every month. TAG Mobile Lifeline in California ensures you’re always connected with your family and friends.
Customers eligible for TAG Mobile California Lifeline Service Receive:
8GB SIM Only Data Plan
- 8GB LTE data,
- Unlimited talk,
- Unlimited text Free every month.
Consumers currently receiving Lifeline service with another provider are also eligible and can transfer their Lifeline benefit to TAG Mobile. You can also qualify for Lifeline if you’re already enrolled in any one of the following Government assistance programs and can produce the necessary documents.
- CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “Medi-Cal” (not Medicare)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program (NSL)
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Federal Veterans or SurvivorsPension Benefit Program
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
- Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
- Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can either enroll using our ‘3 minutes Sign up process by going to our website – www.tagmobile.com or simply walk up to the nearest TAG Mobile agent along with your proof-of-eligibility documents. You can also call us on 1-866-305-1923 to sign up.