Most people are frequently in lookout for information on how to apply for the Free Government Phone service, especially in Iowa. In some cases, existing participants also want to know on how to switch from their current provider to another due some apparent reasons. If you’re one of them, then you can always switch to TAG Mobile, which is one of the leading providers of Lifeline service, and has a considerable presence in Iowa.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with The Hawkeye State through the Iowa Lifeline Service, which is a government-assisted wireless service. The program offers cost-effective cell phone services to low-income families and individuals who meet certain eligibility requirements such as – participation in government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. An individual can find out his or her eligibility to get benefits of the program and apply online.
To apply, you can visit www.TAGMobile.com and start by entering your email address and ZIP Code on the enrollment page. Once you upload your personal information your application will be reviewed, following which you can access the TAG Mobile Lifeline service in Iowa.
As an eligible customer of TAG Mobile Iowa Lifeline Free Phone Service, you’d receive:
• 1GB LTE Data every month
• 1000 FREE Voice minutes every month
• Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
The Plan Benefits include:
• No Contracts, No Cost
• Nationwide Coverage
• Caller ID
• Call Waiting
You can apply if you’re already participating in any of the following government-benefit programs:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Medicaid “MediPASS” (not Medicare)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
• Veterans or Survivors Pension
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
• Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)