Did you know these Pennsylvania firsts?
- The first commercial broadcast station in the world was KDKA in Pittsburgh.
- The first all-motion-picture theater in the world was opened in Pittsburgh.
- The first U.S. zoo was built in Philadelphia in 1876.
- The first baseball stadium was built in Pittsburgh.
- The first automobile service station was opened in Pittsburgh.
- The first daily newspaper was published in Philadelphia on Sept. 21, 1784.
- In 1775 in Philadelphia, Johann Behrent built the first piano in America.
- Betsy Ross made the first American flag in Philadelphia.
But you should certainly know:
Government assistance for wireless service under Pennsylvania Lifeline Service. Eligible low-income families and individuals can get discounted cell phone service. Lifeline Service discounts are offered to qualified Pennsylvania customers who meet specific eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. An individual or family can check their eligibility online either on the national website or TAG Mobile’s website. Customers can also apply online.
The Pennsylvania Lifeline discounts help consumers lower the cost of their phone bills. As per Free Lifeline Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household is eligible for the discount either on a home phone or a cell phone. No individual can avail the benefits on two devices.
Get this service and reduce the cost of your phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other TAG Mobile Lifeline offering.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with Pennsylvania Free Lifeline Phone Service. You can check your area coverage quickly by entering the ZIP code. Transfering of your number is also made possible through TAG Mobile.
Eligible Customers of TAG Mobile Pennsylvania Lifeline Free Phone Service Receive:
- 4.5GB LTE Data every month
- 1000 FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile Pennsylvania Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligibility Programs for Lifeline Service Include:
- Approval Letter for Food Stamp Benefit Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “State of Texas Access Reform (STAR)”
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
TAG Mobile Lifeline in Pennsylvania ensures you are always connected with your family and friends. For uninterrupted Free Lifeline Phone Services, sign up with TAG Mobile today!