“The Run for the Roses”
The red rose is the official flower of the Kentucky Derby. After winning, the victorious Derby horse is draped with a garland of red roses. The floral blanket carries the same symbolism as a winning crown. Only the victorious horse gets the floral blanket at the Derby, but TAG Mobile helps every individual of the state become a winner by providing Kentucky Free Lifeline Phone Service Program.
Kentucky Lifeline Phone Service is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted cell phone services to eligible low-income families and individuals. Kentucky Lifeline Phone Service discounts are offered to qualified Kentucky customers who meet specific eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online, and avail the benefits, along with other discounts and offers.
As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household is eligible for the discount either on a home phone or a cell phone. No individual can avail the benefits on two devices.
Eligible Customers of TAG Mobile Kentucky Lifeline Free Phone Service Receive:
- 4.5GB LTE Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
Get this service and reduce the cost of your phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other TAG Mobile Lifeline offering.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with Kentucky Free Lifeline Phone Service. You can check your area coverage quickly by entering the ZIP code. Transfering of your number is also made possible through TAG Mobile.
TAG Mobile Kentucky Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligibility Programs for Lifeline Service Include:
- Approval Letter for Food Stamp Benefit Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “State of Texas Access Reform (STAR)”
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
TAG Mobile Lifeline in Kentucky ensures you are always connected with your family and friends. For uninterrupted Free Lifeline Phone Services, sign up with TAG Mobile today!