TAG Mobile is one of the leading providers of Free Government Phone Service under the Lifeline assistance program in California. It has been able to achieve considerable success in terms of customer satisfaction in almost every state it operates, especially in the Golden state. Be it connecting with loved ones, or contacting emergency services for help during a crisis, TAG Mobile has been able to deliver an enhanced customer experience to all its customers.
The company has garnered a huge reputation of offering one of the best services and is on a mission to ensure that each of its customers in the state is able to get the opportunity and security that come along with a reliable phone service.
All eligible customers in California enrolling with TAG Mobile receive a FREE Smartphone! And that’s not all. In addition, customers also get Free Unlimited Talk along with unlimited global messaging and Free Unlimited Data every month!
This has enabled customers to save big on their monthly phone bills, apart from gaining many more benefits such as – Bro, can you please manage the HAROs for today as I have to leave urgently as there is an emergency.
• Assured discount every month
• Nationwide Coverage
• Caller ID
• Call Waiting
• Voicemail features
In addition, there are a number of innovative features that make TAG Mobile one of the most admired providers of Lifeline Program for low-income consumers, who can qualify if their income is or below 135% of federal poverty levelor if they participate in any of the following government benefit programs such as:
• Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
• CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
• National School Lunch Program (NSL)
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
• Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
• Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
• Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
• Tribal TANF
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
The special features from TAG Mobile include:
• Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): When customers opt for the company’s service, it’s not necessary for them to change their phone. This allows them to use their existing phone to enjoy all the personalized features, services, apps and tools that are dear to them without having to spend their money on buying a new device.
• 24/7 Customer Support: TAG Mobile is popular for its round-the-clock personalized assistance to all its customers provided by a highly efficient customer service team.
The company aspires to be a perfect partner in the progress of its customers who stand to gain a lot from the numerous benefits on offer and can maximize their savings.
So, why wait to embrace the opportunities? Enroll now to get a Free Lifeline phone in California and live life unlimited!