Free Phone Service in West Virginia
Did you know these firsts of West Virginia?
- The first municipally owned parking building in the U. S. was opened Sept. 1, 1941, in Welch.
- The first brick pavement in the U. S. was laid in Charleston in 1870 by a private citizen at his own expense.
- The first rural free mail delivery was started in Charles Town on October 6, 1896.
- The first newspaper to appeal primarily to women, the Ladies Garland, was published in Harper’s Ferry on Feb. 14, 1824 [WVBL].
- The first and world’s largest clothespin factory was located at Richwood [WVBL].
- The first patent for a soda fountain was granted in 1833 to George Dulty in Wheeling [WVBL].
- The first trust in the U. S. was the salt trust organized November 10, 1817, by the salt manufacturers of Kanawha.
And you should certainly know:
Government assists to offer wireless services under West Virginia Lifeline Services. Eligible low income families and individuals get discounted cell phone services. Lifeline Services and discounts are offered to qualified West Virginia customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. An individual or family can check their eligibility online either on the federal website or TAG Mobile's website. Customers can also apply online and check out the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
The West Virginia Lifeline discounts help consumers lower the cost of their phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
TAG Mobile West Virginia Lifeline Service offers a variety of flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Whether you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone. You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
Eligible Customers for TAG Mobile West Virginia Lifeline Free Phone Service Receive:
- 8.5GB Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile West Virginia Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “Assured Access System ("PAAS") / Mountain Health Trust” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension