Texas - The Lone Star State
Did you know?
The state produces the highest amount of petroleum in the U.S. and if it were an independent nation, it would rank as the world’s 5th largest petroleum-producing nation.
More than 70,000 miles of highway crisscrossing the state and around 1.6 million gallons of white and yellow paint is used to paint stripes on these highways every year!
TAG Mobile ensures you are in touch with your loved ones even when you’re a long way off on any of those highways. Through the Lifeline program, we ensure that each of our customers in the state is always connected with family and friends.
The Lifeline Services is a government assisted wireless service that offers discounted cell phone services to qualified low income families and individuals. Discounts are offered to eligible customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. An individual can find out his or her eligibility to receive the benefits of the program and apply online.
TAG Mobile Free Phone Service program offers to eligible households in Texas
- 8.5GB Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile Texas Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
You are eligible for the Free Lifeline phone service if enrolled in any one of the programs:
- Approval Letter for Food Stamp Benefit Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “State of Texas Access Reform (STAR)” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)