The city is located within an hour’s drive to major economic hubs in San Jose, Sacramento, and Oakland and is the home to the largest inland seaport in the country.
The waterfront is a popular destination as the city grew out of its port on the San Joaquin Delta.
The University of the Pacific, which is the oldest chartered university in California, is located in Stockton, which was also named as the best tree city in the US with over 100,000 trees.
The city is known to love its Asparagus, a popular delicacy, as much as it loves the reliable LifeLine service provided by TAG Mobile.
Under the LifeLine program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens in Stockton
- FREE Smartphone*
- Unlimited Talk every month
- Unlimited Global messaging every month
- Unlimited Data at 2G/3G speeds every month
- Unlimited calling to Mexico (landline & mobile) for $5
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of Stockton, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *