San Francisco –The City by the Bay
Known for its cool summers and steep rolling hills, this city in the Northern Californiais popular for its commercial wealth andprogressive culture. The Gold Rush was one of the most known events in its history that turned it into a cosmopolitan metropolis.
Apart from being home to the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, the city is also regarded as the birthplace of the United Nations in the year 1945.
The city is also renowned for being the headquarters of world-renowned companies such as Levi Strauss, Twitter and Uber, to name a few.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with this wonderful city and its citizens through California LifeLine Service.
Under the LifeLine program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens in San FranciscoBYOD plan
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- PLUS 2 GB data (500 MB LTE and then 1.5 GB 3G speeds) every month
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
- Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 3G)
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service,
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of San Francisco, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *