San Diego - America's Finest City
Famous for its extensive beaches, persistent sunshine and deep-water harbor, San Diego has displaced San Francisco as the second largest city in California. Also known as the Avocado Capital of the US, the city was the first site visited by Europeans and has been known as the birthplace of California.
The San Diego Zoo is the home to the first baby panda born in the Western Hemisphere and is also the home to the world’s oldest sailing ship - The Star of India.
It has been known that the city’s land cost mere 27 cents in the year 1867, yet it is still expensive than the service offered by TAG Mobile currently.
Proud to be associated with this wonderful city and its citizens through LifeLine Service program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens of San Diego:
Under the LifeLine program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens in San DiegoBYOD plan
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- PLUS 2 GB data (500 MB LTE and then 1.5 GB 2G/3G speeds) every month
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
- Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 2G/3G)
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service,
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of San Diego, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *