Sacramento: The City of Trees!
An environmentally friendly Sacramento city is considered a river town which evolved from the California Gold Rush and its Mediterranean-style climate gives local farmers the ability to farm high-yield crops.
Adding to these bountiful supplies, TAG Mobile offers a Free Lifeline Phone Service with unlimited talk-time every month! The eligible individuals also get Unlimited Global Messaging, Unlimited Talk and 8GB Data every month!
TAG Mobile is happy to offer government assisted wireless service to low income families and individuals that qualify in Sacramento, CA.
Listed below are the details about what you will need to apply for LifeLine service. Review the following requirements to see if you may qualify:
- You should be a resident of Sacramento, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs below or have a income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for Sacramento CA LifeLine service today! * * *
TAG Mobile Sacramento CA Free Phone Service Eligible Customers Receive:6GB SIM Only Data Plan
- 6GB data,
- Unlimited talk,
- Unlimited global messaging every month.
- 8GB data,
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service, please click here.
* This offering is a Sacramento, CA LifeLine and federal LifeLine supported service. Only qualified customers may enroll in the program and proof of eligibility documentation is necessary for enrollment. LifeLine is a government benefit program, and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the program. Free phones may take up to 10 business days for delivery once the order is received. Brand and style of phone will vary and are at the discretion of TAG Mobile.
** The program is limited to one benefit recipient per household. "Household" is defined as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address as one economic unit. An "economic unit" is defined as "all adult individuals contributing to and sharing in the income and expenses of a household.“ If you are currently receiving LifeLine service with another provider you may be eligible to TAG Mobile. Please visit a retail location for more details.
*** Service coverage is limited based on the carrier network that the phone operates on. Several factors can impact coverage such as weather, geographical factors such as mountains or buildings, and location of use such as in a tunnel. TAG Mobile phones can access emergency phone calls whether active, suspended, or deactivated when in working condition, have any available signal, and are powered on. Do not make use the phone where prohibited by law or while operating machinery or motorized vehicles. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details and disclosures.
* Smartphones available for online sign-ups only