The city gets its name for being located on the banks of Santa Ana River, and in the heart of the ‘Inland Empire’ metropolitan area.
The city is the county seat of the Eponymous county and is the birthplace of the California’s famous citrus industry.
The Mission Inn, a prominent hotel known for its architecture and favored by presidents, royalty and movie stars along with Riverside Fox Theater, best known for being the first theater to screen the 1939 classic film - Gone with the wind, are the prime attractions.
The city’s denizens love to spend time around the 52 city parks that cover more than 2,700 acres of space and play host to numerous camps and high-energy annual events like the Easter Eggstravaganza.
The fun-loving denizens are also fond of the service provided by TAG Mobile.
Under the LifeLine program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens of the city:BYOD plan
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- PLUS 2 GB data (500 MB LTE and then 1.5 GB 2G/3G speeds) every month
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
- Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 2G/3G)
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service,
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of Riverside, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *