Free Lifeline Phones in Oklahoma
Gordon Matthews, born in Tulsa, was the inventor of an electronic communication system to store audio messages patented in 1982. We know it as voicemail. Oklahoma gifted voicemail to us. We at TAG Mobile aim to provide at least the basic communication system to every individual or household in the state through Oklahoma Lifeline Services.
Oklahoma Lifeline Services is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Oklahoma Lifeline Services discounts are offered to qualified Oklahoma customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online and avail the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
TAG Mobile Oklahoma Lifeline Services Eligible Customers Receive:
- FREE Phone
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- PLUS unlimited data at 2G/3G speeds every month
Avail this service and reduce expense of your phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
TAG Mobile Oklahoma Lifeline Services offers a variety of flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Whether you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone. You can change your plan every month can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Oklahoma Lifeline Services Plan Benefits:
- Assured discount every month
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “SoonerCare Plus / SoonerCare Choice” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)