Free Phone Service in Oklahoma
Gordon Matthews, born in Tulsa, was the inventor of an electronic communication system to store audio messages patented in 1982. We know it as voicemail. Oklahoma gifted voicemail to us. We at TAG Mobile aim to provide at least the basic communication system to every individual or household in the state through Oklahoma Lifeline Service.
Oklahoma Lifeline Service is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Oklahoma Lifeline Service discounts are offered to qualified Oklahoma customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program and, apply online, along with information about Discounts and Offers.
TAG Mobile Oklahoma Lifeline Free Phone Service Eligible Customers Receive:
*4.5GB of data is included with your plan and you will get a FREE 5 GB of additional data each billing cycle until May 17, 2020.
- 4.5GB LTE Data every month
- 1000 FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
Oklahoma Tribal Lifeline Service Free Phone Service Customers Receive:
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- 10GB LTE Data every month
Get this service and reduce the cost of your phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering.
TAG Mobile Oklahoma Lifeline Services offers a variety of flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Whether you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone. You can change your plan every month or can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Oklahoma Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “SoonerCare Plus / SoonerCare Choice” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)