The city originated up from a railroad stop connecting Los Angeles & Sacramento and is the county seat of Stanislaus County
Located in the Central valley, the city The city is the home to the largest winery in the world - the E.&J. Gallo Winery and has an official motto - “Water, Wealth, Contentment, Health”.
Thanks to the popularity of American Graffiti (1973), a classic teen-themed movie, the city host “Graffiti Summer” festival every June, which gives thousands of car enthusiasts an opportunity to show off their antique automobiles.
The Downtown Modesto, fondly referred as DoMo, is known for its buzzing restaurants and nightlife, while the city has been honored as a Tree City USA for as many as 29 times.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with this wonderful city and its citizens through California LifeLine Service.
Under the LifeLine program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens in Modesto2GB SIM Only Data Plan
- 2 GB data (500 MB LTE and then 1.5 GB 3G speeds) every month
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 3G)
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service,
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of Modesto, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *