Free Phone Service in Minnesota
Did you know?
- The Mall of America in Bloomington is the size of 78 football fields – 9.5 million square feet.
- The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden is the largest urban sculpture garden in the country.
- Minneapolis’ skyway system connects 52 blocks (nearly 5 miles) of buildings downtown.
- The first open heart surgery and bone marrow transplant in the U.S. were done at the University of Minnesota.
- The nation’s first Better Business Bureau was founded in Minneapolis in 1912.
- Southdale Mall in Edina was the first enclosed climate-controlled mall in America.
TAG Mobile Minnesota Lifeline Service is a government assisted wireless service that offers discounted cell phone services to qualified low income families and individuals. Minnesota Lifeline Service discounts are offered to eligible Minnesota customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. An individual can find out his or her eligibility to get benefits of the program and apply online. TAG Mobile provides various discounts and offers.
The Minnesota Lifeline discounts help customers reduce their phone bills. As per Program Guidelines, the Lifeline service is restricted to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering.
TAG Mobile Minnesota Lifeline Service provides various flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Wherher you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone, You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Minnesota Lifeline Free Phone Service Eligible Customers Receive:
- 8.5GB Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile Minnesota Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) “Food Support”
- Medicaid “Medical Assistance Program (MN) / Prepaid Medical Assistance Program Plus” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
* Smartphones available for online sign-ups only