Free Lifeline Phones in Maryland
Maryland - America in Miniature
Maryland is often referred to America in Miniature. Maryland possesses a variety of topography within its borders, contributing to its nickname America in Miniature. It ranges from sandy dunes dotted with seagrass in the east, to low marshlands teeming with wildlife and large bald cypress near the Chesapeake Bay, to gently rolling hills of oak forests in the Piedmont Region, and pine groves in the mountains to the west.
All you need is here with TAG Mobile
TAG Mobile Maryland Lifeline Services is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Maryland Lifeline Services discounts are offered to qualified Maryland customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online and avail the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
Qualified customers receive a free cell phone along with free minutes and free texts every month. The Maryland Lifeline discounts help consumers lower the cost of their phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
TAG Mobile Maryland Lifeline Services offers a variety of flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Whether you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone. You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Maryland Lifeline Services Eligible Customers Receive:
- 500 FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
- 500 MB 2G/3G Data every month
TAG Mobile Maryland Lifeline Services Plan Benefits:
- Assured discount every month
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “HealthChoice” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Electric Universal Service Program (EUS)
- Family Investment Program (FIP) (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program (MEAP)
- National School Lunch Program’s free lunch program (NSLP)
- Public Assistance to Adults (PAA)
- Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA)
- Temporary Disability Assistance Program (TDAP)