Free Phone Service in Maine
The 90’s of Maine
Almost 90% of the country’s lobster supply is caught off the coast of Maine.90% of the country’s toothpick supply is produced in Maine. More than 90% of the blueberry crops in the United States are produced in Maine. About 90% of Maine is forested, the highest percentage of any state in the United States. About 95% of the forest is privately owned. Isn’t that interesting?
Proud to be associated with the state of Maine through Lifeline service, TAG Mobile offers discounts to help consumers lower the cost of their phone bills. As per Program guidelines, the Lifeline service is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering. Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
TAG Mobile Maine Lifeline Service offers a variety of flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. Whether you talk a little or talk a lot, we have a plan for everyone. You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Maine Lifeline Free Phone Service Eligible Customers Receive:
- 8.5GB Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile Maine Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid “PrimeCare” (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)