Los Angeles - the City of Angels
Did you know?
Los Angeles is known as the "entrepreneurial capital of the world" as it has more than twice a number of small businesses (about 200,000) than any other part of the country.
And here is an even better reason for LA-residents to be an entrepreneur. Ideally, a mobile phone is one of the essential things you need to start your own business, and We offers you a FREE mobile phone with unlimited talk-time every month!
We happy to offer government assisted wireless service to low income families and individuals that qualify in Los Angeles, CA.
Review the following requirements to see if you may qualify:
- You should be a resident of Los Angeles, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs below or have a income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for Los Angeles CA LifeLine service today! * * *
TAG Mobile Los Angeles CA Free Phone Service Eligible Customers Receive:2GB SIM Only Data Plan
- 2GB data (500MB LTE and then 1.5GB 3G speeds) every month
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 3G)
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service, please click here.
* This offering is a Los Angeles CA LifeLine and federal LifeLine supported service. Only qualified customers may enroll in the program and proof of eligibility documentation is necessary for enrollment. LifeLine is a government benefit program, and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the program. Free phones may take up to 10 business days for delivery once the order is received. Brand and style of phone will vary and are at the discretion of TAG Mobile.
** The program is limited to one benefit recipient per household. "Household" is defined as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address as one economic unit. An "economic unit" is defined as "all adult individuals contributing to and sharing in the income and expenses of a household.“ If you are currently receiving LifeLine service with another provider you may be eligible to TAG Mobile. Please visit a retail location for more details.
*** Service coverage is limited based on the carrier network that the phone operates on. Several factors can impact coverage such as weather, geographical factors such as mountains or buildings, and location of use such as in a tunnel. TAG Mobile phones can access emergency phone calls whether active, suspended, or deactivated when in working condition, have any available signal, and are powered on. Do not make use the phone where prohibited by law or while operating machinery or motorized vehicles. See our Terms and Conditions for more details and disclosures.
* Smartphones available for online sign-ups only