Free Phone Service in IOWA
Did you know?
- Iowa is the only state whose name starts with two vowels.
- Iowa’s state flower, the wild rose, has been around for 35 million years and is used as a medicine.
- Iowa lays claim to the world’s largest wooden nickel, which sits, spanning 12 feet across, in an Iowa City farm field.
- The largest cave in Iowa is Coldwater Cave which spans 16 miles.
- The shortest and steepest railroad in the world is in Dubuque.
Iowa Lifeline Service is a government-assisted wireless service that offers cost-effective cell phone services to qualified low income families and individuals. Iowa Lifeline Service discounts are offered to eligible Iowan customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. An individual can find out his or her eligibility to get benefits of the program and apply online. TAG Mobile provides various discounts and flexible prepaid plans to fit your needs. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered (FAQs).
TAG Mobile Iowa Lifeline Free Phone Service Eligible Customers Receive:
- 8.5GB Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile Iowa Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid "MediPASS" (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)