Fresno – The city of ash trees
Located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Fresno is the largest city in the Central Valley region. The city is the county seat of Fresno County and is named after the abundant ash trees in the vicinity, as the word ‘Fresno’ means ‘ash tree’ in Spanish.
The city’s ample sunshine and long growing season make it the perfect location to grow raisins and the county is home to one of the world’s largest raisin industries producing almost all the raisins grown in the country. A legend has it that it all started in 1875 when a farmer left some grapes to dry on the vine.
The nation’s most popular antique car show - The Conours D’Elegance, is held here each spring at the University of California.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with this wonderful city and its citizens through California LifeLine Service.
Under the LifeLine program, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens in FresnoBYOD plan
- Unlimited talk every month
- Unlimited global messaging every month
- PLUS 2 GB data (500 MB LTE and then 1.5 GB 2G/3G speeds) every month
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
- Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 2G/3G)
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service,
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of Fresno, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *