TAG Mobile Free Phone Service in Colorado
Are you unable to pay your monthly phone bills due to low income? TAG Mobile is here.
Colorado Lifeline Service is a government assisted wireless service that provides discounted home phone or cell phone services to eligible low income families and individuals. Colorado Lifeline Service discounts are offered to qualified Colorado customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as, government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. Customers can check their Eligibility for the Program, apply online and avail the benefits, along with Discounts and Offers.
Select the prepaid plan that best fits your needs. There are several prepaid plans available under TAG Mobile Colorado Lifeline Services. You can change your plan every month to fit your lifestyle or you can add minutes anytime at your convenience. For more details, please contact us or have your queries answered here (FAQs).
Eligible Customers of TAG Mobile Colorado Lifeline Free Phone Service Receive:
- 8.5GB Data every month
- Unlimited FREE Voice minutes every month
- Unlimited FREE Global texts every month
TAG Mobile Colorado Lifeline Free Phone Service Plan Benefits:
- No Contracts, No Cost
- Nationwide Coverage
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
Eligible Subsidy Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)