Bakersfield - The oil capital of California
Located in the San Joaquin Valley, the city is the county seat of Kern County, which is considered as the nation's most oil productive county.
The Kern County Nut Festival held in the city is the celebration of the pistachios, almonds, pecans and walnuts grown in the county and is the event where the attendees just go nuts with their nut-themed costumes and games.
The city is also home to the country’s two largest carrot producers in Bolthouse Farms and Grimmway Farms that together account for about 90% of all the carrots grown in the state.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with this wonderful city and its citizens through California LifeLine Service.
Under the Free Phone Service, TAG Mobile offers the following benefits to the eligible citizens in Bakersfield4GB SIM Only Data Plan
- 4GB LTE data,
- Unlimited talk,
- Unlimited global messaging every month.
- 4GB LTE data,
- FREE Smartphone*
- Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
For additional information and to view the Terms and Conditions of service,
The service is a part of the federal LifeLine program and to qualify for it, you have to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- You should be a resident of Bakersfield, CA.
- You must be participating in one of the listed Eligible Subsidy Programs or have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level and can provide valid proof of participation.
- No one in your household is currently receiving any other LifeLine offering from TAG or another LifeLine provider. **
- You can provide valid photo identification.
- If required, you can provide valid proof of current address.
If you meet these requirements, please visit us at one of the listed locations to apply for California LifeLine service today! * * *