People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TAG Mobile we understand people. We are passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where our employees are empowered to be the very best they can be. TAG Mobile offers its employees not just jobs but opportunities to build rewarding careers. We feel the key is an uncompromising focus on being a values-based, highly principled group of people. At TAG Mobile, what you know matters!
TAG Mobile is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the North California Region to join our innovative, growing company. This position has a great potential for a rewarding Bonus/Commission Plan. As an integral part of the sales organization, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with sales and management within re-seller accounts. You will fully enable the partners from both a sales and delivery standpoint while continually driving pipeline and revenue by relating to key levels of the partner organization. In addition to maintaining and prospecting new distribution outlets the Regional Sales Manager is the face of TAG Mobile to all applicable local and state agencies, community organizations and charities. Working with these organizations to host sign-up events and gain access to membership list.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Effectively recruit new dealers; train, support, and develop their TAG business.
- Develop proposals for presentation to prospective customers.
- Maintain customer relationships through proactive communication.
- Directly manage all aspects of your sales Regional.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with the corporate office staff as well as the field sales organization.
- Works with local and state agencies to facilitate sign-up events.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales Manager.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned Regional.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned Regional, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize Regional potential.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in channel sales/re-seller sales development.
- Knowledge and experience in the Telecommunications Field specifically Lifeline Cell Phone desired but not required.
- Self-disciplined individual, who is able to manage a Regional from a home-office base.
- Possess excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills to accurately forecast channel sales and results.
- Strong ability to educate and influence partners on TAG products and programs.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Proven record of achieving planned quota.
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
If you’re looking to start a career at a fast-paced, innovative company with loads of opportunity, then look no further than TAG Mobile. We are growing quickly and are always looking for motivated and talented individuals. Some of the benefits and perks we offer are:
- A rich benefits package such as medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance and 401(k) with up to 4% company match.
- Paid time off of up to 26 days a year.
- Competitive Salary with Potential Commission and Bonus structure.
- Employee recognition and rewards for service, accountability and hard work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
About TAG Mobile
TAG Mobile, LLC, which was established in 2010 and is headquartered in the Dallas Metroplex, provides high-value mobile solutions to cost-conscious customers in the wireless Prepaid and Lifeline markets.
TAG is an exciting, young, fast growing company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial attitude for our products and offerings.
Our goal is simple: Offer innovative mobility solutions for an enjoyable lifestyle. TAG accomplishes this by offering low-cost unlimited service plans to anyone and extending the Lifeline credit to qualified participants so our customers can live life, unlimited.