Request a TAG Mobile Event in Your Community
How to request a TAG Mobile lifeline wireless event
Just email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your contact information and
the best time to reach you. Someone will get right back with you.
Calling on non-profit organizations and community programs:
Can your member's or community benefit from the Lifeline Program?
- Church or Religious Organizations
- Senior Citizen Community
- Low Income Housing Units
- Low Income Assistance Program
- Food Pantry Ministries
- Disabled Veteran Organization
- Reach Out Centers
TAG Mobile will set up at your location and distribute FREE CELL PHONES with FREE MONTHLY SERVICE to anyone who qualifies.
Anyone receiving one of the following government subsidies may qualify, subject to application approval. Subsidy requirements may vary by State:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance to needy Families (TANF)
- Medicaid Health Care
- Senior Citizen Low-Income Discount Plan (offered by the local gas or power co.)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Food Stamps